I’m at university and I’ve got a reserved spot in the CO-OP program
To keep my reserved spot, I have to maintain a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of at least 8.0 (80%) until my second year (for most programs) and meet my program requirements until I have been officially admitted in CO-OP.
I did not maintain my 8.0 CGPA (80%)
- I will lose my reserved spot in CO-OP.
- If my CGPA is greater than the minimum required 6.0 (70%), my application will be considered, but I will be competing with all the other eligible candidates.
- The CO-OP office will email me their admission decision and the next steps.
I maintained my 8.0 CGPA (80%) and meet my program requirements
- I will keep my reserved spot in CO-OP.
- The CO-OP office will email me the next steps.
- When I start CO-OP, I will have to maintain a 6.0 CGPA (70%) and a full-time status in all my study terms for the rest of my studies.