I’m at the university and I’ve got a reserved spot in the CO-OP program
To keep my place in CO-OP, I have to maintain an 8.0 CGPA (80%) until my second year (for most programs).
If I don’t maintain my 8.0 CGPA
- I will lose my place in CO-OP and my file will have to be evaluated by the CO-OP office.
- If I have a 6.0 CGPA (70%) or above, I will be considered for a place in CO-OP.
- The CO-OP office will email me when my file has been evaluated.
If I maintain my 8.0 CGPA
- I will keep my place in CO-OP
- The CO-OP office will email me to let me know what to do in second year (for most programs).
- When I start CO-OP, I will have to maintain a 6.0 CGPA (70%) for the rest of my studies.