Information Studies (MIS)
- Be registered full-time in the MIS program
- Have and maintain a minimum CGPA of 7.0 (B+ or 75%) in courses taken at the University of Ottawa
- Remain a full-time student throughout the entire CO-OP sequence
- Be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or an international student (authorization or diplomat)
- Pay the required CO-OP fees (see below).
CO-OP programs have limited enrolment. Meeting the admission criteria does not guarantee you a place. Admission is based on your CGPA. We admit those with the highest CGPA first.
Sequence 1 - all students follow this sequence
|Year of Study||Fall||Winter||Summer|
As a CO-OP student, you also pay CO-OP fees (announced every year by the Registrar) for the session before your first work term and then for every work term, up to and including your last one.
Some of our employers include
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- Justice Canada
- Library and Archives Canada
- Library of Parliament
- New Brunswick Public Library Service
- Office of the Auditor General of Canada
- Public Safety Canada
- Statistics Canada
- Université du Québec en Outaouais
- University of Ottawa
How to apply
Apply to CO-OP after you've started your studies at uOttawa. You must have an admission average of 75% (B+) or higher.
Steps to follow in order to apply from the University via uoZone:
- From the Applications menu, click on CO-OP Navigator
Application Deadline: September 30 of your first year of studies