English Literature with MRP (MA)
- Be registered full-time in the Master of Arts in English Literature with MRP
- Have an admission average of (B+ or 75%) and maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 7.0 (B+ or 75%) in courses taken at the University of Ottawa
- Pay the required CO-OP fees (see below).
- Start the program in the fall term (this is necessary due to CO-OP placement cycles)
CO-OP programs have limited enrolment. Meeting the admission criteria does not guarantee you a place. Admission is based on your CGPA. We admit those with the highest CGPA first.
Sequence 1 - all students follow this sequence
|Year of Study||Fall||Winter||Summer|
As a CO-OP student, you also pay CO-OP fees (announced every year by the Registrar) for the session before your first work term and then for every work term, up to and including your last one.
Some of our employers include
- [List to come]
Examples of tasks at work
- Analyze written arguments
- Conduct archival research
- Conduct online research
- Oral presentations
- Plan research projects
- Write, edit, and proofread professional reports
- Write, edit, and proofread texts for websites
Work term reports guidelines
- To come