Droit civil et développement international et mondialisation (offered in French only)
- Be registered full-time in the Licence en droit (LL.L.) et B.Sc.Soc. spécialisé en développement international et mondialisation program
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 6 in courses taken at the University of Ottawa
- Have completed all your first-year course requirements, and be registered in your mandatory second-year fall and winter courses
CO-OP programs have limited enrolment. Meeting the admission criteria does not guarantee you a place. Admission is based on your CGPA. We admit those with the highest CGPA first.
Sequence 1 - the first two work terms are in civil law and the last is in international development and globalization
|Year of Study||Fall||Winter||Summer|
|4||Work 3||Study||Work 4|
As a CO-OP student, you also pay CO-OP fees (announced every year by the Registrar) for the session before your first work term and then for every work term, up to and including your last one.
Some of our employers include
- Association des juristes d'expression française de l'Ontario
- Canada Border Services Agency
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Canadian Centre for International Justice
- Competition Bureau
- Employment and Social Development Canada
- FSS International
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada
- Me Nério De Candido
Work term reports guidelines
You must submit your work term report through the CO-OP Navigator. The “Work Term Report” link can be found next to your work term, under the “My Evaluations” tab. The system will allow you to change or submit your report right up until the deadline for submission, and professors will be able to submit their comments and attach a corrected copy of your report online as well.
You must include a cover letter or letter of transmittal along with your CO-OP work-term report in one PDF file.
For confidential Work-Term Reports, please make sure to submit your cover letter or letter of transmittal through the CO-OP Navigator by the deadline for submission.