- Be registered full-time in the Anthropology (MA) program
- Have and maintain a minimum CGPA of 7.0 (B+ or 75%)
- Start the program in the fall term (this is necessary due to CO-OP placement cycles)
- Be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or an international student (with a work permit)
- Pay the required CO-OP fees (see below).
CO-OP programs have limited enrolment. Meeting the admission criteria does not guarantee you a place. Admission is based on your CGPA. We admit those with the highest CGPA first.
Sequence 1 - all students follow this sequence
|Year of Study||Fall||Winter||Summer|
As a CO-OP student, you also pay CO-OP fees (announced every year by the Registrar) for the session before your first work term and then for every work term, up to and including your last one.
Some of our employers include
- [List to come]
Examples of tasks at work
- Detailed studies on different societies
- Ethnographic research
- Field research report writing
- Research and development of solutions to social problems
- Studies of communities with particular cultural characteristics
Work term reports guidelines
You must submit your work term report through the CO-OP Navigator. The “Work Term Report” link can be found next to your work term, under the “My Evaluations” tab. The system will allow you to change or submit your report right up until the deadline for submission, and professors will be able to submit their comments and attach a corrected copy of your report online as well.
You must include a cover letter or letter of transmittal along with your CO-OP work-term report in one PDF file.
For confidential Work-Term Reports, please make sure to submit your cover letter or letter of transmittal through the CO-OP Navigator by the deadline for submission.