Droit civil et développement international et mondialisation (offered in French only)
- Be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or an international student (authorization or diplomat)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 6 or B
- Have completed all courses of the first and second year
CO-OP programs have limited enrolment. Meeting the admission criteria does not guarantee you a place. Admission is based on your CGPA. We admit those with the highest CGPA first.
Sequence 1 - the first two work terms are in civil law and the last is in international development and globalization
|Year of Study||Fall||Winter||Summer|
|4||Work 3||Study||Work 4|
As a CO-OP student, you also pay CO-OP fees (announced every year by the Registrar) for the session before your first work term and then for every work term, up to and including your last one.
Some of our employers include
- Association des juristes d'expression française de l'Ontario
- Canadian Centre for International Justice
- Employment and Social Development Canada
- Environment and Climate Change Canada
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- Language Rights Support Program
- Public Prosecution Service of Canada
Examples of tasks at work
- File preparation and analysis
- Gathering information, developing and maintaining databases
- Helping to organize conferences and events
- Preparation of briefing materials
- Preparation of final notices
- Preparation of information materials
- Research and analysis on issues tied to policy planning
- Review and summary of project proposals
- Writing correspondence
- Writing of legal arguments, memoranda and legal opinions
Work term reports guidelines
You must submit your work term report through the CO-OP Navigator. The “Work Term Report” link can be found next to your work term, under the “My Evaluations” tab. The system will allow you to change or submit your report right up until the deadline for submission, and professors will be able to submit their comments and attach a corrected copy of your report online as well.
You must include a cover letter or letter of transmittal along with your CO-OP work-term report in one PDF file.