- Be registered full-time in the Anthropology (MA) program
- Have and maintain a minimum CGPA of 7.0 (B+ or 75%)
- Start the program in the fall term (this is necessary due to CO-OP placement cycles)
- Be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or an international student (with a work permit)
- Pay the required CO-OP fees (see below).
CO-OP programs have limited enrolment. Meeting the admission criteria does not guarantee you a place. Admission is based on your CGPA. We admit those with the highest CGPA first.
Sequence 1 - all students follow this sequence
|Year of Study||Fall||Winter||Summer|
As a CO-OP student, you also pay CO-OP fees (announced every year by the Registrar) for the session before your first work term and then for every work term, up to and including your last one.
Some of our employers include
- [List to come]
Examples of tasks at work
- Detailed studies on different societies
- Ethnographic research
- Field research report writing
- Research and development of solutions to social problems
- Studies of communities with particular cultural characteristics
How to apply
Apply to CO-OP after you've started your studies at uOttawa. You must have an admission average of 75% (B+) or higher.
Steps to follow in order to apply from the University via uoZone:
- From the Applications menu, click on CO-OP Navigator
Application Deadline: September 30 of your first year of studies