Scholarships and Bursaries
Scholarships, Bursaries and Other Funding Opportunities
Where can I get funding to pay for my trip?
Doing a placement abroad is certainly an exciting venture; however, it can be costly because students are not usually paid for international placements. Nonetheless, there are a number of options available to help you pay for your trip.
- $1,000 student mobility scholarship offered by the International Office
- $500 student mobility bursary offered by the CO-OP Office
- Gaby St-Pierre Mobility Scholarship: $1,500 (international) and $1,000 (national) - Telfer students only
- uOttawa Alumni Association Mobility CO-OP Scholarship: $3,000 (international) and $2,000 (national)
Scholarships are available to students who want to complete a work term abroad. In some cases, students must submit their application well in advance.
University of Ottawa
- Financial Aid and Awards
- Centre for Global and Community Engagement
- University of Ottawa Scholarships and Bursaries Repertory
- FSS International (for students at the Faculty of Social Sciences)
- Student Travel Fund (for students at the Faculty of Arts)